Saturday, July 23, 2011

Building your food supply

When I first started getting interested in emergency preparedness it was all so overwhelming. The price of long term food storage was crazy and there was no way I could buy all I wanted all at once. So I searched and searched. I finally discovered Shelf Reliance. Not only does the food taste great (even straight from the can) it can be worked into any budget.

The 'Q' was so unique and worked perfectly to get me started. I am still a very long way from where I want to be but the Q is getting me there.

Based on the information you provide, the Q Planner will automatically create a plan designed specifically for your family. You can determine the THRIVE foods your Q sends to replace your monthly groceries. You can also decide the amount you want to store.

Determine the monthly dollar amount you want to invest on your THRIVE food. By simply reallocating part of your current budget to THRIVE foods, you can create your home store without increasing your monthly expenses.

While the Q does all the work of managing and shipping your orders, it also gives you the option to customize your orders to meet your specific needs.

If you don't know where to start and feel the same way I did then check it out. Go in and add everything you want, then take out things, then add more. Play around with it. It is fun to see the end result.  Always feel free to email me if you have any questions or get stuck. Just don't be afraid to change things up, look at different budget amounts, different foods etc.

Check out the Q now.

No comments:

Post a Comment